If your pet requires care when Dr. Cutler is not available, she recommends calling Somers Animal Hospital 914-277-3686 for help during daytime hours (8-5, Mon-Fri).
General Medical Care
A housecall visit from the veterinarian is special in that your pet is typically more relaxed. There is time to talk and the veterinarian has the advantage of seeing your pet in his home environment. This unique service is optional for some clients, essential for others. This practice has clients with many different needs for housecalls including:
- multiple pets
- can’t get the cat in the carrier!
- anxious or fractious pets in the hospital environment
- immobile owners
- owners with very busy schedules!
- geriatric large breed dogs
- young children at home
Examples of problems that can be helped with behavior modification, environmental management or medication:
- Feline Elimination Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorders
- Unruly behavior such as pulling on leash and jumping on people